Sunday, August 16, 2009

sAiD i lOvE yOu.....bUt i LiEd!

This isn’t just a fancy infatuation

But a true heart’s sincere admiration

It’s not just for what you apparently seem

But its for what u really are within

While anyone else would count on their eyes

This heart relies on its judicious psyche

For I have seen in you

What others would fail to do

Those silent but pronounced indications

Your gentle self’s delectable reflections

Even as you sit resting the weight of your chin

On the palm of your soft hand,

The beauty of nature kneels down in defeat

Before a sight so divine

The strength of your indomitable character

Apart from the genuinity of which, to me, nothing else does matter.

Though it has taken some time

I have finally made up my mind.

So let the mountains crumble, tumble to the sea

Let the world stop going round, it won’t bother me

Who needs the twinkling stars in the skies

When I can see them right now in your eyes.

And I’m gonna love you , even if my heart it breaks


So when I said I loved you……I lied

This is more than love that I feel inside

Said I love you,

But I was wrong

Cos’ love could never ever feel this strong

Said I love you but I lied.


Everywhere I go everywhere I see

The sun…the sky…the invigorating blue sea

In every breath, every step, every thought of mine

All I can sense is the charming presence of thine

You run through my blood and my nerve

Through my life’s road every turn every curve

If only you could see what I see

As I rest my eyes on you

The picture of eternal happiness

The winters early morning dew

Your touch gently conquering my mind

You and only you my most gratifying find

Its my emotions that run my life

Each moment of separation cuts at me like a cold knife

However composed I feel about our love

When u sit close, I cant seem to have control

My heart skips beats and I drown in a mirthy pool

So when your around, its only just that I act like a fool

Don’t blame this heart if it goes sore

All it wants is for you to love me more.

In my dreams we’ve talked n we talked so much

But in reality, I know, I can’t rush too much

So let us give our love some time to mature

Though painful, its something we must endure


So when I said I loved you……I lied

This is more than love that I feel inside

Said I love you

But I was wrong

Cos love cud never ever feel this strong

Said I love you but I lied.

No comments:

Post a Comment